Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Research Analyst
at Clearwater Analytics
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is a well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $1 trillion in assets for over 2,500 institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho; New York City, New York; and Edinburgh, Scotland. Clients include Cisco Systems, Intuit, Enstar, Facebook, Pandora, Hiscox, Oracle, Starbucks, Yahoo! and a number of major banks and investment managers.
Clearwater is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with strong problem solving skills to join our Data Research Team, whose main responsibility is to expand our asset coverage and delight our clients. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, collaborative company culture, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
Data Research Analyst
The Data Research Analyst will be responsible for working with and researching a variety of datasets from current market participants in order to help build Clearwater’s dataset for clients. The incumbent will work with both internal and external users in order to ensure that the data consumed is timely and accurate.
- Filter and validate data
- Review and update scripts as necessary to ensure accurate mining of data
- Research complex issues using a variety of resources and communicate findings both internally and externally
- Work in tandem with internal teams to prioritize data needs for client financial reports
- Identify and implement solutions for process improvement
- Become both an expert and resource for others on complex internal tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study or equivalent industry experience in the financial markets
- Comfortable working independently and in groups in both structured and unstructured environments; extensive research and analytical abilities
- Strong problem solving, math, and verbal/written communication skills; able to think outside the box Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel
- Work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to rapid or extensive changes
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services or other Business Intelligence solutions
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational database principals
- Basic understanding of securities, financial markets, business law, and/or accounting
- Scripting programming language experience