Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Data Analyst - Night Shift
at Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is a well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $1 trillion in assets for over 2,500 institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho; New York City, New York; and Edinburgh, Scotland. Clients include Cisco Systems, Intuit, Facebook, Pandora, Hiscox, Oracle, Starbucks, Yahoo! and a number of major banks and investment managers.
Clearwater is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join our Internal Data Team, which supports our Client Services and Development teams. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
The Internal Data Analyst will analyze data content and data handling procedures, research new functionality and work with third-party data providers on data accuracy.
- Write queries and stored procedures to gather and analyze data
- Identify data patterns & trends and research & resolve problems and inconsistencies
- Research complex functional issues using a variety of resources
- Support account managers and developers in data integration processes and new functionality research
- Fulfill data mining requests from Operations and Development groups
- Automate daily process monitoring and reporting
- Identify and implement solutions for process improvement
- Availability to work night shift after completing training period on day shift. Typical night hours are from 1:00am – 9:00am but hours may be slightly adjusted at times. Preferred availability to start as early as 10:00pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Accounting, or related area of study
- Strong problem solving, math, and communication skills; able to approach problems creatively
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational database principals
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and make sound business decisions
Desired experience and skills:
- Basic programming skills including the following:
- Ability to read and understand existing Java and/or VBA code
- Knowledge of structure and syntax
- Ability to write and debug Excel Macros and VBA
- Securities, finance, accounting and business experience
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services or other Business Intelligence solutions