Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Clearwater Analytics
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is a well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $1.5 trillion in assets for over 2,500 institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho and Edinburgh, Scotland. Clients include Cisco Systems, Intuit, eBay, Facebook, Pandora, Hiscox, Oracle, Starbucks, Yahoo! and a number of major banks and investment managers.
Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
- Pre-call Research
- Qualify prospect companies looking for the elements of a potential fit.
- Utilize data sources to find reliable contact information for individuals within these companies.
- Validating prospects
- Confirm prospect information is accurately documented. This includes identifying key contacts, their roles, and any additional company information (asset size and type).
- CRM management and follow-up
- Determine which accounts have the highest potential to pursue.
- Ensure that follow-ups are in place and completed in a timely manner.
- Make Clearwater better
- Discover and create sales opportunities for our sales team.
- Suggest improvements. Create solutions. Have an impact.
What we look for:
- Junior or Senior year of major with a strong GPA
- History of significant achievements
- History of exceeding goals
- Obvious passion and communication skills (written, phone, and in-person)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM program, preferred
- A background in Finance or Accounting but not required
- Ability to speak a foreign language but not required