Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Software Engineer
at Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented and experienced software development engineers who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. We write quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and custodian banks. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
As a development engineer at Clearwater Analytics, you will be a member of one of our project teams. You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, helping your team design, implement and deploy quality software. You will be working in an agile environment producing designs and code that our customers will use every day. Your role is crucial in maintaining a fast pace of development and high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with RESTful web services
- MSSQL Database experience
- Math skills (Algebraic analysis, differential Calculus)
- Strong problem solving skills
Desired experience and skills:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership abilities and passion/willingness to help the team
- Detail oriented
- NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra)
- Financial or investment accounting experience a plus