Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Improvement Clinical Resource | Cornerstone Service Center | Eagle, ID
at Ensign Services
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Quality (VPQ), the Quality Improvement Clinical Resource position will support local clinical leaders at agencies located throughout the Western United States. In association with those local clinical leaders, the Quality Improvement Clinical Resource will be responsible for coordinating with the VPQ to design, monitor, implement, and evaluate processes and programs to meet regulatory and accreditation requirements and to achieve the highest standard of care.
- Responsible for providing a high level of leadership and guidance in the coordination of quality improvement programs, policies and practices that ensure that all Cornerstone Home Health and Hospice agencies provide exceptional clinical care in compliance with State and Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Educates and assists Cornerstone’s local clinical leaders and works closely with Cornerstone’s clinical, compliance and resources to ensure appropriate and effective quality of care and quality improvement.
- Assists local leadership in developing and implementing processes to monitor and measure all activities related to clinical, education, and performance improvement.
- Provides support regarding the direction and coordination of educational programs, orientation, new hire competency systems, annual skills competency and on-going in-service educational program development.
- Monitors the organization’s Outcome Based Quality Initiative (OBQI) outcomes. Provides feedback and best practice education to staff to improve outcomes.
- Coordinates activities related to clinical record review for home health and hospice data collection. Compiles, trends and reports quality data in the following areas: patient care, safety, risk management, infection control, outcomes, and customer satisfaction. Data is analyzed and compared internally and externally with other sources when available.
- Helps develop initiatives and monitor agency process and progress in areas impacting quality outcomes, patient satisfaction, and home health value based purchasing.
- Resource will be expected to travel across multiple states in the Western United States.
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist
- A minimum of five years’ Home Health and Hospice experience
- HIS (Hospice Item Set) and OASIS (Outcome and Assessment Information Set) expertise
- Education and training development and implementation experience
- Process Improvement experience preferred
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework governing the home health industry
- Ability to work with all levels of management on all aspects of therapy operations
We are committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employee’s needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and various other features, we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees' efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, recognizing people daily through our Moments of Truth Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employees' professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions and seminars. For more information, please go to www.ensignbenefits.com
Compensation: Based on experience.
Type: Full Time
Cornerstone Service Center
1675 E. Riverside Drive, #200
Eagle, ID 83616
If interested in this position, please submit a resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
About The Ensign Group
We are proud to be affiliated with The Ensign Group, Inc., an organization formed in 1999 with the goal of establishing a new level of quality care within the health care industry. The name "Ensign" is synonymous with a "flag" or a "standard," and refers to a goal of setting the standard by which all others are measured. We share this vision and our core values with other health care providers affiliated with The Ensign Group, such as skilled nursing, assisted living, urgent care and mobile diagnostics. We all believe that through our efforts, we can achieve a new level of client care and professional competence and set a new industry standard for quality home health and hospice services. You can learn more about The Ensign Group at www.ensigngroup.net.
Cornerstone Service Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.