Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Home Health Clinical Supervisor | Horizon Home Health and Hospice | Caldwell ID
at Ensign Services
Horizon is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 8 branches from Weiser to Burley and are excited to have recently opened in Pocatello.We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership.How we do it:CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers.Horizon is Idaho’s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch
- RN licensed in either Idaho
- Valid CPR, Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- 3 or more years of Home Health Case Management preferred
- 3 or more years of Healthcare Supervisory experience preferred
- HomeCare HomeBase back office experience preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including home visits, to determine home health needs. Assigns appropriate home health personnel to case as needed. Conferences with Medical Director regarding any questions about an individual's eligibility for services.
2. Reviews and evaluates each case through a variety of means such as home visits, confer-ences, record review and the services provided by clinicians; discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services; and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
3. Reviews patient's medical diagnosis, prognosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
4. Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
5. Attends case conference meetings with hospice personnel to facilitate coordination of care and discussion of group involvement.
6. Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Director of Nursing and hospice personnel.
7. Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new employees and makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assists in the orientation of new employees.
8. Assists Director of Nursing and other supervisory hospice personnel in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs. Assists in the formulating, revising, implementing, and evaluating organization policies, procedures, goals and objectives, both short and long range.
9. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
10. Assesses health needs of community and assists in the development of plan(s)/ program(s) to meet needs. Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the organization's role as an effective member of the hospice and health care delivery system. Promotes customer service orientation to all hospice personnel.
11. Adhering to the organizations documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
12. Participates actively in quality assessment performance improvement program.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Horizon Home Health & Horizon
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.