Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Information System Technologist I
PULAU Corporation is seeking candidates for the Sr. Information Systems Technologist I position at Gowen Field, ID. This position will be on the ATMP (Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations Maintenance Program) contract. If you are a current incumbent employee on Warfighter FOCUS please apply now.
The Sr. Information Systems Technologist I supervises, coordinates and manages the support of the Combined Arms MOUT Training Facilities/Shoot Houses internal networks and AAR equipment. They may serve as assistant Site Lead (depending on the site.)
- Ensuring that the network and AAR equipment is fully operational and available for scheduled support missions.
- Receives the Government-furnished exercise information and ensures the CAMTF equipment is prepared IAW unit scenarios.
- Provides input for unit AARs.
- Manages CAMTF hardware and software including the system network and the exercise database.
Some of these positions may require travel. Travel may be to nearby installations and other ATMP locations CONUS and OCONUS.
- B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science or Math or 6 - 8 year's of equivalent job experience.
- Four year's past experience as an Information Systems Technologist or related position.
- Prior management experience is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.