Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training & Development Specialist II
PULAU Corporation is seeking candidates for the Training & Development Specialist II position at Gowen Field, ID. This position will be on the ATMP (Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations Maintenance Program) contract. If you are a current incumbent employee on Warfighter FOCUS please apply now.
The Training and Development Specialist assists the customer by operating TADSS workstations and providing familiarization training, primarily in Close Combat Tactical Trainer (CCTT/RVTT/RVS) sets and Digital Range Training System (DRTS) ranges.
Other Duties Include:
- The CCTT/RVTT/RVS employee operates workstations including After Action Review (AAR), Semi-Automated Forces (SAF), and other control consoles.
- DRTS employees operate range targetry and instrumentation.
- Conduct PMCS of equipment and assist technicians with repairs.
- Mobile CCTT (MCCTT) and RVTT employees travel to Army locations to support training.
- Ensure safety procedures and protocol are adhered to by all personnel.
Employees who maintain and/or operate the Close Combat Tactical Trainer (CCTT), Mobile CCTT, Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainer/Simulator (RVTT/RVS), Dismounted Soldier Training System (DSTS), or Virtual Clearance Training Suite (VCTS) must be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance.
This position requires travel. Travel may be to nearby installations and other ATMP locations CONUS and OCONUS.
- Subject Matter Expert on TADSS operation with prior work history.
- CCTT employees require in-depth knowledge of Armor/Bradley maneuver and gunnery tactics, direct and indirect fire planning, and military radio procedures.
- RVTT/RVS employees require in-depth knowledge of convoy operations, unstabilized gunnery, and military radio procedures.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills and proficient using a personal computer.
- At least two year's work experience on TADSS operation and equipment.
- US citizen for clearance requirement.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.